Your privacy is important to PBTA. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that PBTA collects, and the ways in which PBTA uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
PBTA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including Google Analytics).
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including you name, email and company information, if provided).
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including you name, email and company information, if provided).
- Any other information that you send to PBTA, including information needed for the filing of tax returns, or other accountancy and business advice services.<,li>
Using personal information
PBTA may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website, but this excludes any sensitive information.
- Personalise the website for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the website services.
- Supply to you services that you engage PBTA for.
- Send to you statements and invoices.
- Send you marketing communications.
Where PBTA discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, PBTA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
PBTA will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
PBTA will store all the personal information you provide securely.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
PBTA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
You must retain the “Credit” section in this document. If you wish to use the document without the “Credit” section (e.g. to project a more professional image) then you can get a license to do so here:
It is an infringement of our copyright to use the document without the “Credit” section and without paying the license fee.